CPU: Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait
Memory: 16/32 GB, 2 GB RAM
Battery: Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery (Up to 576 h standby and Up to 13 h)
Pros of the Moto X
- The design is superb and fits & feels right in your hands just as Google said.
- The performance is excellent.
- The enhancements are useful making it a top competitor.
Cons of the Moto X
- Poor camera. Compared to competitors like the HTC One, Moto X has a disappointing camera. We actually thought the camera feature of the Moto X was going to be a Bomb. :(
- Lacks an expandable storage.
- The battery life is average at 13 hours talk and a stand-by of 576 hours.
In general Moto X's design is thoughtful both In and Out. What makes the Moto X different is that in the United states Motorola launched 'Moto Maker' a feature that allows you to customise the appearance of your phone.
Get the MOTO X now!!! Click here